Two of a Kind (20AK) is seeking a fully registered optometrist to join us as we launch an exciting new CL focused
CL FITTING, PRESCRIPTION, AND DISPENSING
This role entails eye testing and assessment of patients for daily disposable soft contact lenses, as
well as prescription and dispensing of contact lenses. Interested applicants should be technically
competent, and also warm, personable, friendly, and enjoy personal interaction with patients.
The position will allow successful candidates to play a crucial role in the setting up of the practice,
provide valuable insight and feedback, and shape the operations of the business. We’re not just
looking for someone to step in and follow the motions – we’re giving you the opportunity to help refine
the CL fitting process and, to improve the experience and quality of service that patients receive, all
with a team here to support you in any way we can.
CUSTOMER AND PRODUCT ANALYSIS
At the same time, the position will involves generating comprehensive data covering the use and
habits of patients, with a view to tailoring the product range to meet the needs of the market. Our
close, appointment-only relationship with our customers puts us in a unique position to tailor our
product to suit the needs of our patients over time.
LEADERSHIP AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
We’re looking for aspiring leaders who are excited about progression and evolving with the business.
Look forward to rolling up your sleeves as well as leading and mentoring junior optometrists over time.
Multiple opportunities to participate in business expansion initiatives.
- Fully registered with OOB
- 2-5 years working experience (Locum Optometrists are also welcome to apply)
- Adept in clinical best-practices and procedure – CL fitting knowledge and exposure whether from retail or healthcare environment
- Genuine interest in customer outcomes and patient care
- Keen on developing leadership and strategic skill set in a new business environment
- Preferred: Strong working knowledge of CL products, science and patient suitability
- CBD location launch in March. Expansion to follow as soon as 2Q 2018.
- Work hours 11am-8pm (includes lunchbreak)
- 5.5 days per week, 15 days of annual leave
- Salary details and package will be discussed during interview process, very competitive rate
If you are interested to apply or are interested to have a quick chat, please contact Jethro Quek @ 9850 9140 or send your CV to email@example.com